Burris Eliminator III Laser Rifle Scope Rangefinder 4x-16x-50mm, Matte Black
When every second counts the Burris Optics 4-16x50 Eliminator III Laser Rangefinder Rifle scope eliminates the need to waste time switching between your rangefinder and rifle - just tap, adjust your aim, and pull the trigger. Optically, it is outfitted with a wide and versatile zoom range and an objective that has excellent low-light capabilities for accurate target identification at dawn and dusk, or under a heavy canopy. Index matched, multi-coated optics further boost the low-light abilities while also improving color rendition and contrast.
The laser rangefinder accurately ranges targets from 50 to 1200 yards, and is complemented with a built-in inclinometer that measures the upward or downward angle relative to the target. A bullet drop compensation system that uses the measured range, angle, and the user-inputted information on the cartridge in use, to activate and illuminate a adjusted aim point on the reticle. The scope can be programmed for hundreds of commercial loads or, if shooting custom rounds, users may choose a commercial load with specs most closely matching the custom rounds.
Designed to withstand the rigors of the wild, the housing is made of durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum with a scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish. Its one-piece main-tube is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to give it waterproof and fogproof performance. For a solid connection, the scope mounts on standard Picatinny/Weaver rail systems. This version of the Eliminator has ergonomically-placed activation switches on both sides of the housing directly behind the objective bell. This enables easy activation with a simple movement of the support hand.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Reticle: X96 Duplex Ranging, Rear (Second) Focal Plane
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 4x: 26' and 16x: 7'
- Eye Relief: 4x: 3 1/2" and 16x: 4"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4x: 12 1/2mm and 16x: 3.10mm
- Impact Point Correction: 1/8 MOA Per Click
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment: ±20 MOA
- Parallax Correction: Adjustable objective 50 Yards/45.70m to Infinity
- Mount: Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Construction: 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Weatherproofing: Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Length: 15 1/2"
- Weight: 30.40 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
- Laser Class: 1 Eye-Safe IR
- Metering Range: 50 - 1200 Yards/46 - 1100m
- Battery: 1 x CR123A
Item Weight: 3.4 pounds.
Billable Weight : 4 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.125" (W) x 4.125" (H) x 19.25" (D)