Mako Group Mepro M21 Reflex Electronic Sight Triangle Reticle
The M21 Reflex electronic sight provides constant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the M21 was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat.
- It is battle proven, reflexive to use, deadly accurate, and totally reliable.
- The M21 features a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open.
- Reticle illumination is achieved by a protected fiber optic light collector system during the day, and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area.
- The M21 is night vision compatible.
- This reflex sight offers shooters the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open. It is also designed to work with a magnifier.
- Triangle Reticle
- Always ready for action no batteries or switches.
- Reflexive, parallax-free aiming with both eyes open and focused on the target.
- Self-illumination adjusts to ambient light.
- Reticle designed to be visible under all conditions.
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions.
- Large 30mm diameter lens with state-of-the-art coatings assures large FOV.
- Armored design for hard combat use.
- Sight is black and grey, no white or bright colored fiber optic tubes exposed.
- Increases accuracy and speed when firing under pressure.
- Quick-release Picatinny mount retains zero.
- Tritium Illumination is warranted for 10 years.
Item Weight: 1.25 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 5" (W) x 2.875" (H) x 6.625" (D)