Aimpoint Hunter Series Electronic Sight H30L/30mm Long/with Rings
Belonging to the Hunter series of sights, the Aimpoint H30L electronic sight is ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions, and it suits any hunter who desires the classic lines of a full length sight. It can be mounted using any standard 30 mm rings.
- Ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions
- Multi-coated 35mm objective lens
- 50 000 hours of constant operation from a single CR-2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot
- Fully waterproof
- 12 position digital push button intensity adjustment
- Adjustment turret caps are the only tools required to zero the sight
- Incredibly fast and accurate
- Legendary Aimpoint toughness
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical Signature: N/A
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear Aperture: 25 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 50,000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only: 9"
- Length Std Conf: 9"
- Width: 1 11/16" (at front end)
- Height (sight only): 1 11/16" (at front end)
- Weight (sight only incl. battery): 8.4 oz.
- Housing Material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Semi-matte black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount: 3/4" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click = 20 mm at 100 meters = 3/4" at 80 yds.
Item Weight: 1.15 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 5" (W) x 3.375" (H) x 11.5" (D)