EOTech EXPS3-0 Recticle Electronic Sight, Pattern 68MOA rng/(1)1MOA dot
Eotech has done it again by making the best even better. Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversely mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new Extreme-XPS (EXPS) Electronic Sight features easy to adjust side buttons and a single, quick release throw lever for easy attachment and removal.
- Reticle is a 68 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever
- Length: 3.80"
- Width: 2.30"
- Height: 2.9"
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 Rail
- Power Source: 3 Volts, 1 123 Lithium Battery
- Brightness: 30 Settings (10 For Night Vision)
- Water Resistance: 33 Feet (10 Meters)
- Battery life: Approximately 600 Hours at Nominal Setting 12 at Room Temperature
- Night Vision Compatible: Gen I-III
- Reticle: 68 MOA Ring with 1 MOA Dot
- Color Black
Item Weight: 1.35 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 6" (W) x 2.875" (H) x 7" (D)