Leupold Gold Ring Spotting Scope 12-40x60mm with Mil-Dot Reticle, Tactical Armor
Leupold's Golden Ring and Mark 4 Spotting Scope series represents the very best in compact roof prism binoculars and spotting scopes. These are made in Leupold's Beaverton, Oregon facility, and offer the unique feature of ultra-high quality optics in compact dimensions thanks to their designs. All of the Golden Ring products come with Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee, which essentially covers the device for as long as it exists against all but the most obvious of abuse.
The 12-40x60 is a truly incredible spotting scope. With resolution and brightness on par with the best of classic European 65mm refractors, but in a package about a third smaller and lighter thanks to the folding optical design, you'll have a scope that begs to be taken everywhere and delivers views which leave nothing to be desired.
- Supremely compact & light
- Powerful, bright optics
- Waterproof and fogproof rubber armored housing
- Long eye relief of 30mm remains constant throughout zoom range
- Leupold's "round dot" military dot reticle
- Magnification: 12-40x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
- Angle of View12x: 3.2 and 40x: 1.0
- Field-of-View 12x: 168' at 1000 Yards and 40x: 52' at 1000 Yards
- Minimum Focus Distance: 36.0'
- Exit Pupil Diameter 12x: 5.0mm and 40x: 1.5mm
- Eye Relief: 30mm
- Relative Brightness 12x: 25.0 and 40x: 2.3
- Twilight Factor 12x: 26.8 and 40x: 48.9
- Length: 12.4"
- Weight: 2.31 l
- Finish: Black
Item Weight: 2 pounds.
Billable Weight : 3 pounds.
Dimensions: 5" (W) x 4" (H) x 17" (D)