Bushnell Trophy Bone Collector Rifle Scope 3-9x40mm, 1" Tube, Multi-X Reticle, Matte Black
Bushnell designed the 3-9x40mm Trophy Bone Collector Rifle scope primarily for big game hunting and outfitted it with fully multi-coated optics to deliver crisp and clear images of your targets. With the 40mm objective lens that will perform well in most lighting conditions, you will be able to get adequate image brightness even at dusk or dawn. Ideal for big game, it's Multi-X reticle is located on the second focal plane and offers four long and heavy posts and an encircled thin narrow crosshair. To compensate for ballistics and winds, the windage and elevation can be adjusted with 1/4 MOA increments and offers a total range of 60 MOA.
The lightweight and durable aluminum housing features a 1" single-piece maintube for improved durability and shock resistance. It is also filled with dry nitrogen to provide a fogproof and waterproof performance. To enable you with fast adjustments, the scope also offers finger-operated capped windage and elevation turrets and a fast-focus eyepiece with a knurled zoom ring and a low-profile lever. For storage and transportation, also included is a box.
- 2nd focal plane
- Four heavy and long tapered posts
- Thin crosshair
- Fully multi-coated optics for better image brightness, clarity, and detail
- Integrated saddle
- Aluminum housing
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Knurled adjustment rings
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
- Maintube Diameter: 1"
- Reticle: Multi-X, 2nd focal plane
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 3x: 33' and 9x: 11'
- Parallax Correction: Fixed at 100 Yards 91.40m
- Eye Relief: 5"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3x: 13.30mm and 9x: 4.40mm
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof/Fogproof, Nitrogen Filled
- Length: 13"
- Weight: 14.30 oz
- Finish: Matte
Item Weight: 1.5 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 3" (W) x 2.5" (H) x 16.5" (D)