Pulsar Digital Forward DN55 Night Vision Monocular Scope
The DN55 Digital Night Vision Forward Attachment Monocular Scope from Pulsar is a DFA75 digital night vision device with a 10x32 eyepiece. You can attach this NVD to your rifle scope objective by removing the included eyepiece and using a select optional adapter. This NVD features a Sony ICX-255AL 0.33" CCD with a resolution of 500x582 pixels and provides resistance to bright light. In addition to using the built-in Micro OLED display, the video port and included cable allow you to use it with an external monitor or a recording device.
The optical system features a 50mm f/1.1 lens system, a 1x main unit magnification, 10x magnification with the eyepiece, a 5° angular field of view, a 16.3' minimum focus, and an exit pupil diameter of 30mm. If you are training or hunting in very low light conditions, use the included modular infrared laser to illuminate your target or game. The illuminator has three beam brightness settings, emits a 915 nm laser beam, and has a flood-beam focusing lens. If you need even more illumination, you can attach an optional illuminator to an integrated Weaver-style mount on the right side of your DN55.
On top of the housing, you will find an internal focusing knob for fine-tuning image sharpness. This night vision device has electronic windage and elevation adjustments and a crosshair to align its optical system with your riflescope. Additionally, to provide you with easy one-click activation, a wireless remote control is included.
The weather resistant housing is made of a very light and durable glass-nylon composite. Also included with this digital NVD attachment are a remote control, a laser illuminator, a carrying case, a protective lens cap, a spare battery container, a video cable, four AA batteries, a CR2032 battery, and a lens cloth.
- Use with Riflescope via Optional Adapter
- CCD Sensor: Sony ICX-255AL, 0.33"
- Resistant to Bright Light
- Micro OLED Display: MDP01A6, 640x480 VGA
- CCIR Camera: VNA-535-PR-1
- Wireless Remote Included
- Internal Focusing / Windage & Elevation
- 915nm Laser Illuminator
- Laser illuminator has three output power settings: 90mW low, 110mW medium, and 150mW high
- Picatinny Mount for Optional IR
- Main unit magnification: 1x
- Magnification with the included eyepiece: 10x
- Lens system: 50mm f/1.1
- Field of view: 5°
- Exit pupil diameter: 30 mm
- Close focus: 16.4'
- Weather Resistant
Included in Box:
- 915nm Attachable Laser IR Illuminator
- Protective Lens Cap
- Spare Battery Container
- Wireless Remote Control
- Carrying Case
- Video Cable
- Lens Cloth
- 4 x AA Batteries
- CR2032 Battery
- Sensor Type: CCD camera
- CCD Type: Sony ICX-255AL, 0.33"
- Camera Resolution: 500 x 582 pixels
Luminance range: 0.0001 - 30000 lux
- Video Output: CCIR / EIA
- Resolution: 50 lp/mm
- Display: Micro OLED MDP01A
- Video Output Connector: Pin type: 3.5 mm jack
- Laser: 915 nm
Power Settings: Low: 90 mW , Medium: 110 mW , High: 150 mW
- Magnification: Main unit: 1x
- Field of View: Angular: 5°
Linear: (8.7 @ 100 m)
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment: Digital: 37 MOA
- Impact Point Correction: Digital: 1/2" MOA
- Lens: Diameter: 50mm
Focal Length: 50mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 30 mm
- Detection Range: 437 yd (400 m)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 16' (5 m)
- Battery / Runtime: Main unit:
4 x AA / IR on: 1.5 hr max; no IR: 2 hr max
Remote: 1 x CR2032
- External Power Supply: DC output 15 V, 3 W
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Weatherproofing: Weather resistant
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 4.6 x 3.2" (246 x 117 x 82 mm)
- Weight: 19.7 oz (558 g) without batteries
Item Weight: 5.3 pounds.
Billable Weight : 6 pounds.
Dimensions: 9" (W) x 6" (H) x 11" (D)