Burris XTR II Rifle Scope 4x20-50mm, Illuminated SCR MOA, Matte
Competitive shooters and tactical operators prepare for serious state-of-the-art technology. XTR II rifle scopes feature a five-times zoom system, 25% thicker tube construction, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs, and Zero Click Stop technology. Superb, high-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses, optimizing target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple-spring tensioned for absolute shock-proofing, even under severe recoil, and vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. True to brand principles, Burris XTR II scopes deliver far more than the modest-for-category price tags, and are protected forever with the Burris Unconditional Forever Warranty.
- Magnification: 4-20x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Reticle: SCR MOA
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34mm
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 4dx: 25.8' and 20x: 5.4'
- Eye Relief: 4x: 3.50" and 20x: 4.25"
- Exit Pupil: 4x: 11mm and 20x: 2.5mm
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA; 100 Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 Yards – Infinity
- Illumination Control: Rotary Dial; Intermediate "Battery Saver" Stops
- Illumination Settings: 11 Brightness Settings
- Battery: CR2032
- Length: 14.90"
- Weight: 30.90 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
Item Weight: 3.1 pounds.
Billable Weight : 4 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.625" (W) x 4.125" (H) x 17.375" (D)