Streamlight TLR-4G with Laser Tactical Light
Designed for sub-compact and compact weapons, this compact tactical rail-mounted light features an integrated, visible green aiming laser optimizing brightness with a wide operating temperature range.
- 5200 candela peak beam intensity 115 lumens
- Green laser provides high visibility long-range targeting
- Operating temperatures of -20F to +120F
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED:
*LED only mode runs 1.75 hours
*LED and Laser mode runs 1.25 hours
*Laser only mode runs 4 hours
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high-temperature glass lens
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Serialized for positive identification
- Compact weighs 2.81 oz. (79.7g) with included battery 2.73" (6.93 cm)
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Battery Type: CR2 Lithium
- Bulb Type: C4 LED, Laser Site
- Candela: 5200
- Imprint Method: Laser Engraving
- Length: 2.73 in.
- Light Color: White, Green Laser Site
- Light Type: Weapons Light
- Lumens: 115
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE
- Runtime: 1.25 hrs. (LED & Laser), 4 hrs. (Laser only), 1.75 (LED only)
- Weight: 2.81 oz.
Item Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 3.625" (W) x 2.5" (H) x 5.625" (D)